My Novella (Published June 2017, under the pseudonym [Sara Winters] Fantasy, Middle School Genre.
Topics I’ve written:
I write Blog and News articles on African History and lifestyle for Afrikansindiaspora Radio Blog.
– The African Traditional Religion
News | Botswana | Scientist who discovered Omicron Variant speaks against Travel Ban
News | Nigeria | The Christmas Light Show in Abuja
— Deedee Media
- Best Content
I wrote Best Content Articles on Chairfully for Deedee media.
– Best Nursery Glider for Short Moms
– Best Office Chairs for Guitar Players
- Question-based Content
I also wrote Best content, Question-based Content, and Product Reviews on Grindiit for Deedee Media.
– Is Pork Sausage and Ground Pork the Same?
– How Long Can Deer Meat Stay in the Fridge After Thawing
– Can You Crush Biscuits With A Stick Blender
– Can You Eat Cooked Gammon the Next Day
– Can You Grind Frozen Deer Meat?
– Can You Grind Frozen Meat and Refreeze?
– 7 Best Food Processors for Crushing Biscuits in 2021
– 9 Best Kitchen Mortar and Pestles Reviewed in 2021
My Edited Works
I work with Parousia Reads and Magazine as an Editor. I have edited Chapbooks, Short story and poem anthologies, magazine issues, poems, articles, and books.
- Magazine Issue
I have edited over 30 articles on Parousia Reads and Magazine website. You can find them here.
Edited and Published Novels and Books
I have worked with outstanding and great writers turn authors, with amazing stories and ideas whose books have been published as ebooks and paperback today.
I have also ghost-written and edited articles for clients in different parts of the world. I also worked for a publishing company where I proofread best-selling books and titles.
You can also check out the jobs I’ve completed on Upwork.
I am always seeking writing, editing, and web management opportunities.
You can also email me at [email protected]