Living productively is essential for anyone who intends to live a full and balanced life.
Productivity is much more than overworking yourself and constantly giving yourself to unending tasks and todo lists.
More importantly, it is about understanding yourself, your weaknesses, your strengths, and leveraging them to become a better you.
Productivity is about being responsible for your life, doing the right things at the right time and also enjoying the beautiful things of life at the same time.
But, sometimes, life doesn’t seem easy to understand. Ambitious and creative people battle with procrastination, indiscipline, and laziness.
They battle with impostor syndrome, low self esteem, and constant doubts in themselves which eventually leads to anxiety and depression.
I’ve been there, so I know exactly how this feels.
As much as we want to be the best in our careers and businesses, there are also days we want to feel the love of our partner, friends, and families.
But what do we do when we can’t even get the fulfilling effect of balancing these vital aspects of our lives?
We get complaints and withdrawals from families and friends. We get sack letters and poor results from our businesses.
We get disorganized homes, a rough skin or bad health void of care and nurture.
Yes! Those are some of the negative results of imbalance.
But how can we do these alone?
What if we don’t even know what to do? Is there someone willing to help figure these things out?
That person is a productivity coach!
In this article, I will be explaining who a productivity coach is, how a productivity coach can solve your problems, and how to know the right productivity coach for you.
I will basically be answering some of the most asked questions on building a fulfilling and productive life.
Who is a productivity coach?
A productivity coach is a person that helps their clients to figure out why they are unproductive and guides them to achieve their goals and live more productively.
Productivity coaches are also accountability partners that remind you of a task you need to complete to achieve your goal or get to the next level in your career.
A productivity coach basically invests their time in getting to know your weaknesses and strengths and help you see how you can leverage them to become better and more confident.
If you have ever felt confused about your goals or overwhelmed about the many things you have to do, you need a productivity coach.
Why do you need a productivity coach?
- You want to figure out life and get more important things done.
- You don’t know why it’s so hard to achieve your goals.
- You are constantly disappointing yourself and others.
- You can’t seem to stop procrastinating.
- You don’t have time for anything else but work.
- You feel overwhelmed by too much tasks.
- You have tried achieving important goals but nothing worked.
- 24 hours is not enough for all the things you plan to do.
- You feel irresponsible and undisciplined.
- You have been fired from a job because of laziness and inadequacy.
- Your clients are complaining about your services.
- You’re battling impostor syndrome.
Did you say yes to one or more of the above? Then you need a productivity coach.
What to expect from a good coach
A good productivity coach will:
- Understand your struggles and proffer actionable solutions.
- Help you discover your strengths and weaknesses.
- Listen to your reasons for failing at a thing and help you see how you can be better.
- Teach you how to set priorities.
- Help you see why you are constantly failing at a thing.
- Help you reduce overwhelming tasks in their order of priority.
- Teach you to choose important tasks over non-important ones.
- Help you maximize your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Help you figure out what productivity system works for you.
Need a productivity coach?
Do you struggle with achieving your goals or completing your daily tasks!
Do you struggle with overwhelm, too many tasks on your to-do list, or balancing your work and life?
Did this article describe your current need and struggle?
I can help you!
As a productivity coach, I have helped my clients achieve their goals, held them accountable to get their tasks done, and helped them live a more flexible, yet productive life.
I have helped several creatives who battle anxiety as a result of numerous unfinished tasks and feelings of inadequacy to go from underachiever to high-achiever.
Reach out to me today to take my coaching sessions. The first session is free! Schedule a free call now!
This call helps me understand what you’re struggling with and what aspect of productivity coaching you need.
In 30 mins, I will give you quick problem solving tips to implement for a more productive life.
I’d love to hear from you!
Hi, I’m Sarah. I am a writer and productivity coach. I am passionate about productive living and helping creative people realize and maximize their potential. I share my life-changing and actionable productivity and planning tips on this blog and I design planners, templates, and arts for my digital shop.